Hogan School of Real Estate:
Arizona State Licensing Requirements
- Attend our 90-hour prelicensing program
- Pass a school exam and State exam in the State of Arizona
- Attend a live 6 hour Contract Writing Course in the State of Arizona
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a person of good moral character
- Have proof of legal presence in the United States
- You must obtain a Criminal Clearance Card from the Department of Public Safety. Processing time for this may take 5 – 8 weeks, and you do not need this card to start classes or to test. DPS fingerprinting information click here.
Online Course Info
- Start today for $559
- Per ADRE regulations students are only allowed to do 10 hours of classes per day
- Students are not able to do a mixture of in-house classes and online classes
- Students are not able to start other Units until initiated Units have been completed, but Units can be taken in any order students prefer
- Experience various interactive quizzes, multiple choice tests and drag and drop exercises
- Course materials can be downloaded and printed from the online course*
*Students may also choose to pickup a Manual at the Green Valley/Sahuarita Association of Realtors or have the Manual shipped for a charge of $18.47.
- Schedule your school final exam from your online account
- Students have 6 months from their start date to pass the final exam
- Once you pass your school final you will be certified to signup for the Arizona State final exam
Fieldprint Electronic Fingerprinting Information
Thank you for choosing Hogan School for your education!